Author , A . A . ( Year published ). Title of article . Title of Journal , Volume ( Issue ), pp-pp .
Harlow, H. F. (1983). Fundamentals for preparing psychology journal articles. Journal of Comparative and Physiological Psychology, 55, 893-896.
- Author (surname followed by initials).
- Year of publication (in round brackets).
- Title of article (in single quotation marks).
- Title of journal (in italics).
- Issue information – volume (unbracketed) and, where applicable, part number, month or season (all in round brackets).
- Page reference.
- doi (if available).
In their review of the literature (Knapik et al., 2015)…