Materials and Methods offers rapid publication of review articles about laboratory methods and reagents, and research protocols. The journal fosters effective communication between biomedical research community and reagent/instrument industry.
- High Quality: We welcome the submission of manuscripts that present comprehensive reviews on biomedical research topics, describe novel reagents and methods, and provide confirmatory validations of recent innovations.
- Regular update: We encourage authors to update their review articles or research protocols regularly to reflect any recent advances.
- Free access: Individuals and the public can access Materials and Methods articles for free.
- Fast Publication: Fast editorial decision (acceptance, revision, or rejection) enables authors to focus on their research and/or medical practices.
The journal Behavior Research Methods publishes articles concerned with the methods, techniques, and instrumentation of research in experimental psychology. The journal focuses particularly on the use of computer technology in psychological research. An annual special issue is devoted to this field.
Behavior Research Methods is a publication of the Psychonomic Society.
Special Issue on “Computational Geomechanics”
Prospective authors should submit their complete manuscripts to one of the guest editors:
- Amin Barari(Aalborg University, Aalborg, Denmark)
- Mario Manassero(Polytechnic Institute of Turin, Torino, Italy)
- Khaled Sobhan(Florida Atlantic University, United States)
- Seung Rae Lee(Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, Taejon, Republic of Korea)
- Usama El Shamy(Southern Methodist University, United States)
Register with us today to receive free access to the selected articles.
Special Issue: SPHERIC Beijing 2017; Guest Editor: Moubin Liu
ASK is an English-language journal that publishes articles on social science methodology. On this website you can find information on what the journal is about, its Editorial Board, manuscript submission policy, indexing and abstracting and contact information.
ASK is open access. All digital issues of ASK from the first in 1995 to the most recent, are available in The Ohio State University’s Knowledge Bank. Beginning with Volume 26, Issue 1 (2017), Ask: Research and Methods is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives license unless otherwise indicated. ASK is indexed in the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ).
Good medicine and good healthcare demand good information.
Abstracting and Indexing: Current Contents/Clinical Medicine, SciSearch, Research Alert, Science Citation Index, Science Citation Index Expanded, Index Medicus/Medline, EMCARE, SCOPUS, CNKI Scholar and EMBASE/Excerpta Medica, EBSCO, ProQuest
Political Science Research and Methods (PSRM) is a general political science journal dedicated to publishing original scholarly work of the highest quality from all subfields of political science. The journal specifically focuses on research applying rigorous methods to empirical or theoretical problems and promotes a rigorous scientific approach to the study of politics. PSRM welcomes work at the intersection of political science and related disciplines such as economics and sociology.
Email your librarian or administrator to recommend adding this journal to your organisation’s collection.
The first volume of the journal was published in 2012. More information about the journal along with submission instructions are available on the journal’s website:
The journal Epidemiologic Methods was founded by Professors Tyler VanderWeele and Eric Tchetgen Tchetgen at the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health to establish a journal devoted entirely to methodology for epidemiologic research. Most social science fields have one or more journals devoted exclusively to methodology. Epidemiologic Methods provides such a journal for the field of epidemiology.
AIS offers a variety of different resources and services intended to help you as you complete your research in information systems, including a review of different of research methods, journal lists and rankings, and more.
You might also be interested in this archive of IS scholars talking about their research and research approaches that has been compiled at the LSE.
Totem Field Studioes, 2613 West Mall
Vancouver, BC, Canada