This website is a little different to other IB biology websites. Instead of containing lots of content and information about biology it instead focusses on activities and tasks to help students learn the content from their textbook or from other websites. In short it provides questions and tasks that help you to engage actively with the course.
Please see the reference websites below for content focussed sites.
Level 2 Biology Study Guide covers all eight NCEA Level 2 Biology Achievement Standards:
These Standards are based on The New Zealand Curriculum .
- Module 1 – Cells as the basis for life
- Module 2 – Organisation of living things
- Module 3 – Biological diversity
- Module 4 – Ecosystem dynamics
- Sample Year 11 examinations
This BRAND NEW study guide is specifically written for the 2018 new Year 11 Biology syllabus. This full-colour format this title has even more features than before to help students succeed in Year 11 Biology. You can write in the guide, so your study is focused and your notes are structured! It includes up-to-date coverage of all the Core topics.
Acarina: Prostigmata (Actinedida).
Insecta: Microcoryphia and Thysanura.
• Each chapter provides exhaustive theory followed by a set of 2 exercises for practice. The first exercise is a basic exercise whereas the second exercise is advanced.
The thoroughly revised & updated 7th Edition of NEET 2020 Biology (Must for AIIMS/ JIPMER) is developed on the objective pattern following the chapter plan as per the NCERT books of class 11 and 12.
- find articles, eBooks, and theses to research and support your topic
- find information on conducting laboratory experimentation.
- identify and use information resources relevant to your research
- define your information needs
- access information
- evaluate and select information
- manage your information
- create workshops, course assignments and research guides for specific courses in biology
- navigate copyright, open access, data management, institutional repositories, academic integrity, and citation tracking
- collaborate on knowledge synthesis projects, including: narrative reviews, scoping reviews and systematic reviews