CAD and Rapid Prototyping for Product Design (Portfolio Skills)
by Douglas Bryden
2014 | ISBN: 1780673426 | English | 176 pages | PDF | 16 MB
- Computer-aided design (CAD) and rapid prototyping (RP) are now a fundamental part of the professional practice of product design and are therefore essential skills for product design undergraduate students. This book provides students with all the tools needed to get to grips with the range of both CAD software and RP processes used in the industry.
Learn to design 2D and 3D Models by Practicing with these 100 CAD Exercises!"
by Jason Artes
EPUB | 2015 | 11 pages | ASIN: B00TBYS84Q | English | 2.6 MB
- Do you want to learn how to design 2D and 3D models in your favorite Computer Aided Design (CAD) software such as AutoCAD or SolidWorks? Look no further. We have designed 100 CAD exercises that will help you take your design skills to the next level.
- Male art model poses for artists to practice drawing or painting. Great for practicing anatomy, structure, foreshortening, tone and proportions.
- Female art model poses for artists to practice drawing or painting. Great for practicing anatomy, gesture, structure, foreshortening, tone and proportions.
- Building upon the foundation of his first two DVDs, Dylan takes you through the entire matte painting process, from pencil sketch to color study to final rendering. He demonstrates many techniques he uses in production, from various types of photo manipulation to hand painting methods.
- In this DVD, Dylan discusses the fundamentals of cityscape matte painting by demonstrating how to design a shot, both from a plate and from scratch. Intended for the beginning to intermediate matte painter, the quick studies in this lecture explore the necessary color and composition techniques for creating dynamic cityscapes. Learn how to lead the viewer’s eye through a composition by manipulating light, color and line.
Introduction to Landscape Matte Painting
Duration: 4hr 33m | Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720 30fps | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2 ch | 1.04 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
When it comes to Photoshop, 3D doesn't require a special pair of glasses, NURBS curves, or subdivision surfaces. In fact, Deke shows how, using the Photoshop skills you have now, you can quickly create 3D objects that look like the real thing, complete with volume, shading, and perspective.
Digitaltutors - Creating Female Character Thumbnails in Photoshop
Duration: 1hr 46m | Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720 30fps | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2 ch | 548MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
- In this Photoshop tutorial we'll cover the process of creating female character concepts from scratch. We'll gather reference images, sketch out gesture poses for the characters, refine the anatomy of those poses, and use that as an under-drawing to create three character concepts.
Logo Design Studio gives you the power to create professional logos without paying for a limited number of concepts from an overpriced design firm.No one knows your image better than you do. With Logo Design Studio's flexible tools and effects, you get easy recognition of your name, image, symbol, icon, or trademark. When modifying or importing images, graphics, and text, each professionally designed logo template will produce thousands of unique results - all in a matter of minutes!
Matthew Archambault - Figure Drawing CD1 & CD2
DVDRip | English | AVI | 720x480 | DX50 795 kbps | 29.97 fps
MP3 192kbps | 44.1 KHz | 2 channels | 02:33:06 | 1.0 Gb
Genre: eLearning Drawing
5 Hours | Video: AVC (.mp4) 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch | 5.18 GB
Genre: eLearning | English
Draw Like a Pro With Colored Pencils
Matthew Archambault - Portrait Drawing A Layered Approach
English | Audio: mp3, 44100 Hz, 192 kb/s | Video: mpeg4, yuv420p, 720x480 | 1Gb
- So you have been having trouble drawing faces. Drawing the eye's and nose can be extremely tough. Matt struggled for many years working as an illustrator, especially in the beginning when he had to paint realistic faces for bookcovers.
032 Adobe Photoshop Layer Styles (.ASL)
132 Adobe Photoshop Tools (.TPL)
050 Adobe Photoshop Layers of Real Fire (.PSD)
2832px X 4256px @ 300DPI
003 Image Collections for Brushes, Tools and Layers (.PDF)
Reallusion iClone Character Creator 1.52.2204 + Essential Pack Bundle | 1.4 GB + 1.3 GB
Additional Content: Reallusion iClone Character Creator 1.5 Essential Pack Complete Bundle.
Character Creator (CC) is an amazing free add-on tool for iClone 6 that can create realistic looking, animation ready 3D human models. Unique characters are created through the use of shape morphs, customizable high resolution skin textures, and outfits with clothing containing your own fabric designs.
In this programme we help take your photography to the next level as we look at several specialised areas of capturing stunning images. See step by step how to paint a night scene with light on a 20 minute exposure. Learn the skills of working with models and using flash and reflectors in the day. Watch as Karl gives you his top tips for action shots and gives you an insight into essential pro equipment for Macro, Remote Capture and much, much more.
Karl Taylor - Travel & Landscape Photography
English | Duration: 85 Mins | MPEG4 | 496x288 | 25fps 1160kbps | AC3 192kbps | 700MB
This DVD is aimed at photographers who want to improve the impact and dynamism of their portrait, fashion, beauty or product images. Learning this valuable knowledge will give your images that professional edge over others.
Genre: Video Training
- An in-depth step by step approach to getting started in SLR photography. Master your camera in manual mode for full creative control. Learn about lenses, depth of field and shutter speeds. Follow Karl as He captures Images Stunning landscape and demonstrates the techniques Step by Step.
Duration: 2hr 30m | Video: h264, yuv420p, 720x480 30fps | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 1 ch | 2.3 GB