Karl Taylor - Introduction To Photography
English | mpeg4 yuv420p 496x288 25.00 fps | ac3 48000 Hz stereo 192 kb/s | 701 MB
Genre: Video Training
- An in-depth step by step approach to getting started in SLR photography. Master your camera in manual mode for full creative control. Learn about lenses, depth of field and shutter speeds. Follow Karl as He captures Images Stunning landscape and demonstrates the techniques Step by Step.
On this DVD you will learn:
- By just applying some basic photography composition techniques your photographs can leap from the ordinary to simply outstanding!
- Discover a whole new world of photographic possibilities by actually understanding the main types of light and their impact on your photography.
Apertures & Shutter Speeds
- If this has slowed you down in the past, worry no more. Karl walks you through these core controls of your SLR camera replacing any confusion you may have with an enthusiasm to get out there and begin experimenting in manual mode!
How Cameras Work
- Cameras, no matter how much they cost all work in roughly the same way. The great news is you really don't have to spend more on your equipment to achieve better photographs. By understanding the simple mechanics of how cameras work will help you realise how similar they all are and how you can get the best out of yours.
- Probably the most popular type of photographic theme, but what actually contributes to the perfect landscape photograph? Karl reveals all!
- Keep the action alive in your photographs, it's not all about freezing the action. Applying some simple settings and a few professional photography tips will make all the difference.
Optics, Lenses & Focus
- Have you ever stopped to think about how your camera's lens affects your photographs? Discover how different lenses change the angle of view and how the resulting perspective can absolutely transform photography results.
Depth of Field
- If the photography text books have confused this for you in the past then prepare to get excited. Karl's clear teaching makes depth of field completely understandable demonstrating the crucial link between apertures and shutter speeds. This fundamental knowledge will get you exploring your creativity every time you take a photo.
Using Your Camera in Manual
- It's just like learning anything really! When you put all the building blocks together and with some practice, your photography will blossom and your skills as a photographer will quickly move onwards and upwards to the next level. Learn to ride that bicycle without the stabilisers!
ISO and Resolution
- It actually isn't that complicated. As you become more in tune with using your camera in manual mode, a basic understanding of ISO and photographic resolution will aid your understanding of capturing the best results in any given situation.
Hide Your IP & Protect Your Privacy!
Get Your 15 Day Free Trial Now.